Tuesday, August 25, 2009

andai aku mengetahuinya...


syukur ya Allah...

this morning i went to meet my lecturer..thank god..he's here...so i dont hve to wait him again...now...since i get mu older part 1 thesis.....he recheck mine...n said..
lecturer : how come u just can got b+??? i dont c any mistake here...
(hati kecilku berbicara.....alamak..!!! mst lower than this gred)
me : i also dono sir..i did my best...(yakin)..
lecturer: u shouldn't get this gred..maybe some A-....
(hati kecilku nerbicara..... What!!!!!!??? A- ???!!!! mau mau!!! klu dak sure dean list uda aku...)
me : senyum sepaya i ble cepat keluar dari bilik itu...
lecture : here its is...some mistake on reseach question...make numering here...ok ok..
me : ok sir...mayb next time just give me and A..k.. (wah!!!1 berani plak aku)
then i leave that room...
___________________________________________
im going to papar for this evening..i left something important there..i have to...sure have to..ok ..daaa...

No comments:

 
shana_ku. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino