Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pray..play...and proud...

Tuhan mengetahui apa yg aku tidak tahu..i believe in that...within 2 minuites let me post my blog..

It is quite complicated since im officially pragnent...ok...4 weeks and 7 days...how im really shock n really mean off shock...

Somtimes i think i cant carry out..traumatize....its a term of my status now..wow!!! Thinking to do the obortion..it is count as obortion since there is no heart beat yet?? Huhuhuhu....but i fear another traumatize will appear...

I dono what to do...im not rejected any gift from anywhere...but i just not ready for so many reason..n so many possiblity that might come out soon...

A lot of things had happened n it make me think too much until i cant think...then  what im going to do? Pray..play...and proud...

2 minutes over!!!!

No comments:

 
shana_ku. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino