Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a very hard day to life....

.....i know people might laugh out there...i know...they are putting their hand together after know this happened...

okay..lets discuss about the past...okay..people might say the past is past...but what if it is too much...

should i accept it?? or leave it?? okay...if the story we can accept as a joke..i will..but its hard..totally hard...

i should learn how to forget...just tell me the time will cure it off....tell me..that u already forget everything...tell me that u really want me as u want me...tell me that take a good care of me...tell me that that u really will do what u tell me...

2 comments:

♪..aq[daN]pUteraku..♪ said...

accpt saja apa yg ada ^_^

asl hidup senang kok ... bkn mudahkn??

shana_ku said...

sgt tidak mudah weli..hati terluka..

 
shana_ku. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino